For CHF 300 you enjoy …
a stay in a traditional and cozy “Arvenholzzimmer” – in a house where honest hospitality is lived every day.
Unique, detached location on Lake Sils is breathtaking. Walking trails, biking routes and access to public transport start right in front of the house. Countless cultural activities, readings, lectures and concerts in the village round off your stay with us.
Summer in the Engadine truly offers an extraordinary variety of possibilities in culture, sports, recreation and culinary delights.
- Overnight stay in a beautiful panorama double room
- Rich breakfast buffet made of local products
- Bathroom products by Soglio
- Free use of public transport in the region and Bergell as well as all mountain railways
- Access to over 7’000 newspapers and magazines from all over the world (press reader)
- House library and over 300 films on DVD
- Free usage of mountain bikes
- Once a week: guided hike with Christine Gerber, our hiking guide (depending on the weather Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
- Guided tour of the village with lecture (Monday)
- Enchanting flower garden with deckchairs
- Free parking and charging station for electric vehicles
Hotel Chesa Randolina
Via da Baselgia 40
T +41 (0)81 838 54 54
Request by mail with the note “BEST 300 STARS OFFER”