Treat yourself to a short get away.
Enjoy the long sunny autumn days, the golden region, the fascinating sunsets – and feel at home with us while enjoying the warm and cozy atmosphere.
Our house with direct view of the Silsersee and the surrounding mountain panorama of the Engadine captivates with its charm and offers you everything your heart desires, from beautiful Arvenholz rooms to culinary delights.
- 3 – or 5 nights in a mountain view double or single room
- Surcharges for panorama double rooms and junior suites as well as double rooms for single use on request
- Rich breakfast buffet made of many local products
- Dinner ( four-course menu) as part of our fine half-board service
- Bathroom products by Soglio
- Free use of public transport in the region as well as all mountain railways
- Access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines from all over the world (press reader)
- House library and over 300 films on DVD
- Free usage of mountain bikes
- Once a week: Guided hike with Christine Gerber, our hiking guide (depending on the weather Monday/Thursday/Friday)
- Guided tour of the village with lecture (Monday)
- Enchanting flower garden with deckchairs
- Free parking and charging station for electric vehicles
- Small farewell gift
- Visitor’s tax will be charged separately
CHF 495.- per person for three overnight stays
CHF 825.- per person for five overnight stays
Hotel Chesa Randolina
Via da Baselgia 40
T +41 (0)81 838 54 54
Inquiry by mail